February 20, 2019 is ACT Test Day at Moanalua High School. The Pre-ACT will be administered only to 9th & 10th grade students who register by January 16. A FREE breakfast will be served from 7:30 am to test-taking students with a school ID. Students must report to test rooms by 8:25 am.
Why take the PreACT?
- It simulates the ACT (gr. 11) testing experience within a shorter test window on all four ACT test subjects: English, Math, Reading, and Science (no Writing test).
- The PreACT predicts future success on the ACT and provides both current achievement and projected future ACT test scores on the 1-36 ACT score scale.
- Students may opt to share their information with colleges and scholarship agencies.
- The score reports will give students recommendations to improve scores for ACT.
How do you register?:
Register at the College & Career Center (CCC) before January 16 at 3:45 pm.
What should you bring on test day?
- Two (2) #2 pencils (NOT mechanical)
- School ID (your HR teacher may not necessarily be your proctor)
- ACT-approved calculator (see act.org for list of acceptable calculators)