School Lunch Account System
Parents and guardians of public school students will now be able to conveniently manage, monitor and pay for their child's school meal account online and through a mobile app. The Hawaii State Department of Education (HIDOE) launched the online school lunch payment system, EZSchoolPay on Monday, May 7, 2018.
EZSchoolPay is a secure service being offered through Harris School Solutions (eTrition). The new statewide student meal payment system provides the following online uses:
- check account balance
- add funds securely, conveniently and directly into student meal accounts at any time from the app or online.
- set recurring automatic payments to ensure accounts are always refilled.
- receive automated alert notifications when the account balance drops below a certain amount.
- view student meal transactions and account balances.
If you would like to take advantage of any of the features mentioned above, you must create an online account with EZSchoolPay . The website will guide you to create an account and link your student(s) to the account before entering a credit/payment. Or, you may visit the HIDOE site at http://www.hawaiipublicschools.org/ConnectWithUs/MediaRoom/PressReleases/Pages/2018-eTrition-online-payments.aspx for instructions.
***Transaction fees will apply when depositing online.***
Funds may still be deposited at school using check or cash, with no transaction fees. Please use the attached deposit form below.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call the School Food Services Branch at
School Lunch & MoHS School ID Card
HIDOE and Moanalua High School uses a secure, computerized meal accounting system. Students use their bar coded MoHS student ID card when purchasing school meal items. When the student goes to purchase a meal, the barcode is scanned and the amount will be deducted from the student's account.
- Each student will automatically be issued one (1) free student ID card which includes the barcode.
- Each card will include the student’s picture, name, and barcode.
- Each student shall use his/her own ID card or number to purchase items. A student should not lend an ID card to or share their ID number with anyone else.
- Students or parents may make deposits to an account by one of the following methods:
- Online: via the website at https://www.ezschoolpay.com/Login.aspx
- Mail-In: Check or money order only. No cash. Checks are payable to "DOE School Lunch Collection."
- Drop Box: Located in the Front Office. Submit payment (check or money order).
- Library: Cash, check, or money order. Must deposit exact amount, because no change will be given. 7:45 am - 8:25 am
- Each student's lunch status is protected against overt identification of Free / Reduced / Paid lunch status. Student eligibility status is strictly confidential and is not identified on the individual student ID cards.
- Students not on Free Lunch status must have money in their accounts BEFORE going to buy their meals. Deposits must be made in the morning before school begins and/or during morning recess. Due to strict federal regulations, we are not able to collect any money in the cafeteria.
Please click file below to open
Mrs. Geri Mehrtens
Mrs. Mehrtens' office is located in the library.